I am having SteinAir produce the wiring harness for my Garmin G3X system as this is one area I am not comfortable with. I must say all the folks at SteinAir have been wonderful to work with. They are very thorough with explanations and suggestions as I am finding out as I go what I do not know about all the glass screen systems. As Joshua and I were talking today about the can buss routing I became aware how important it is to design the system layout and locations of the interconnecting items. I also was surprised to find how many circuit breakers were required for this G3X system. I assumed (wrong thing to do) there would be just a couple of breakers for the system, well, I receive the list from Joshua, 9 circuit breakers for the G3X Screen and all components within the can buss. Plus the ones needed that I knew about for other items such as but not limited to Landing lights, strobes, nav lights, heater fans, and power outlets. Thinking about the Kitfox panels I have seen I am wondering where have folks put all these breakers as many panels only show a few breakers.
Back to the panel drawing board as I work this out.