Hi Kebo,

I put some pictures of my installation in my wing album.
http://www.teamkitfox.com/Forums/album.php?albumid=298

DSC_0566.jpg
After talking with John McBean and Rob Hickman at Advanced Flight Systems I installed the ports as shown in my photos. The key to installing the AOA ports in the Kitfox is to be sure that there is no air leaks between the ports and the surface of the wing. You can see in my pictures that I attached the ports to Aluminum cutouts. I used Silicone adhesive to seal the port to the aluminum. I will glue the fabric to the aluminum plates to seal the fabric to the the plate.

If your going with Advanced flight systems then take a look at the AHRS magnitometor mount in the pictures. I placed the mount out in the wing to avoid interference with the fuselage. I pancaked Aluminum to be tapped for The mounting screws. That way the AHRS can be accessed and removed with brass screws through an inspection hole. I located the AHRS as close to the Centerline of the fuselage to avoid offset calculation errors in the AFS 5600. I used washers to eliminate the Dihedral and twist in the wing, so the AHRS will be level with my flight path. I'll let you know how it turns out when I finish.
DSC_0574.jpg

Thanks

Scott