Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TeamKitfox reaches milestone.

Default Re: TeamKitfox reaches milestone.

This forum was one significant reason I decided to purchase a Kitfox. It has helped me many times in the build process.

Jim

I second "jiott" 's statement.... I would not feel at all comfortable building my Model IV if it were not for ALL of you! 3,000 is a milestone to celebrate!! Way to go folks!

Smile Re: TeamKitfox reaches milestone.

Thanks TKF for all you do and congratulations. This is a fantastic site and i have learned so much from it. Still trying to decide wheather to have my 20 year in storage 582 refreshed or bite the bullet and change engines. I acquired the partially completed kit as default for hanger rent.
    Kitfox IV/1050

AMEN!

If indeed one is judged by the company they keep, I sleep easy every night knowing I can log in here every day.

Thank you all, with a very special salute to DesertFox4; "da train don't run wid'out da conductor!

TeamKitfox and Kitfox LLC: The very definition of "symbiotic relationship."

"E.T."
    (5.5 Years building and 13.5 years flying; not older...just better! )

What I appreciate the most is the tried and tested information and ideas I pick up, even when just lurking. What I respect the most is the courtesy and consideration in the vast majority of postings and the absence of discrimination in the answers received, regardless of country of origin or difficulty with the English language.

Classy plane...classy membership!