Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kitfox forum US Sport Aviation Expo

Default Re: Kitfox forum US Sport Aviation Expo

Paul..Im getting closer to purchasing some property NE of Dallas,,hopefully enough room for a nice grass strip and sell some lots around it..
    Chase
    Model 5 OutBack
    912 UL

if someone has the capability..a nice gooseneck trailer that has a built in camper in the front ,..I drew one up few years back that could carry 2 kitfox and had room for 4 in the living area,..built from the right material could be hauled with a 4x4 3/4 ton pick up
    Last edited by SkyPirate; 01-02-2015 at 01:27 PM.
    Chase
    Model 5 OutBack
    912 UL

Chase, I found some property south of Fort Worth Plenty big, it is some nice pasture land with Trees surrounding the pasture. A real nice house, I was thinking of contacting you about it. I plan on looking at it next week. It could have some parcels sold off. It has one pasture that is perfectly aligned for 17 35 and even a cross wind runway. It is near Glen Rose. PM me and we can talk.
    Last edited by Paul Z; 01-02-2015 at 02:34 PM.
    Paul Zimmermann
    LSRM-A
    Garland, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by teamkitfox7788 View Post
    SkySteve and Paul Z

I posted a couple of batches of pictures on Photo bucket some time ago.

to get to them copy and paste the following into your browser. http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/N1...20N154K%202013

There are several sets of photos,click on one, if it opens, click on a photo to expand it and see notes for the photo, then click on an arrow next to the photo to go to the next photo

I am not good at this stuff and a couple of the files did not load photos so you will not get anything if you try to open those, sorry

BJ Kitfox IV 1050, Rotax 912, Roadtrek 190 motor home
    bjones@dmv.com

Some nice Photos of Corpus Christy, I have yet to take the time to fly down there. I am sure there are some next things to see. I like the Flame Job on your Kitfox
    Paul Zimmermann
    LSRM-A
    Garland, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by SkyPirate View Post
    if someone has the capability..a nice gooseneck trailer that has a built in camper in the front ,..I drew one up few years back that could carry 2 kitfox and had room for 4 in the living area,..built from the right material could be hauled with a 4x4 3/4 ton pick up
    My Toyota wouldn't pull it.
    Paul Zimmermann
    LSRM-A
    Garland, Texas

Paul tried to call,,then sent pm
    Chase
    Model 5 OutBack
    912 UL

If your idea comes to fruition please let me know. I am wanting to eventually find an airpark type place in Tx, Az, or NM to be a snowbird. Have a strip on my place in northern Mn that is my own paradise. Great hunting and fishing, but come the end of deer season the wife and I want to head to warmer climate. Getting to old to deal with sub zero weather.

You might want to check out some Florida airparks as well. I just got a super deal on a lot at a really nice air park located on the st johns river not far from Daytona. Four of my friends also bought lots, so its going to be a fun place for all of us. I really hadn't planned it that way, but lets just say the deals out there were just too good for any of us to pass on. For whatever reason, it seems there currently are better than average airpark deals out there right now.

Quote Originally Posted by WWhunter View Post
    If your idea comes to fruition please let me know. I am wanting to eventually find an airpark type place in Tx, Az, or NM to be a snowbird. Have a strip on my place in northern Mn that is my own paradise. Great hunting and fishing, but come the end of deer season the wife and I want to head to warmer climate. Getting to old to deal with sub zero weather.

Av8rps, whats the name of that airpark? My wife and i have toyed with that idea as well. Ken

av8rps,
    I actually already own a place in Florida. Spent nearly 10 years down there, not a big fan of the humidity. I was just there visiting the in-laws and did visit one airpark but I think I prefer the southwest and the wide open spaces it offers. Having said this, I will keep my options open.