Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: LED nav/strobe lights

Default LED nav/strobe lights

Hey guys,

Take a look at the Aveo Engineering LED nav/strobes.

Default Re: LED nav/strobe lights

We have both the Aero Pulsar and the GS-AIR brands of LED Nav/Strobe Lights.. The Aero Pulsars are $650 and the GS-AIR are $450 - GS-Air – is available now.. the Aero Pulsar not until Mid to late January…. The Aero Pulsar prototype installed on one of the factory demo and the GS-AIR on another.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    John McBean
    www.kitfoxaircraft.com

"The Sky is not the Limit... It's a Playground"

I've researched the various LED-based light options for my Kitfox SS and IMHO the AeroPULSAR is the pick of the liter. Unfortunatly they are not shipping yet, they say January. The kit is $640 for position lights and strobes and I like the overall design the best. John McBean tells me they will be stocking them. There was discussion in an earlier thread on this also. Personally, I'm waiting for them.
    Randy Lervold
    TeamKitfox.com Admin Emeritus
    Day job: www.dynonavionics.com

I have the Aveo strobes installed on my 4. The power draw is nil compared to the Whelens I removed however I don't believe they are as bright.