Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stick & Rudder Video

Default Re: Stick & Rudder Video

Quote Originally Posted by beeryboats View Post
    Nice videos! At first I thought "this is not safe flying that low in the valley", then the airstrip appeared. No wonder! I have yet to see my airstrip from the air and now wonder how small it's going to look on final.

I take it both those aircraft have a 912 for power? Sad to say, but I fully expect my 582 to pack it up at some point.
    Hi Beeryboats,
    Glad you enjoyed the video and I certainly understand your first thoughts. The truth is that the margin in this kind of flying is very much reduced. A person needs to understand and accept the additional risk and there is a lot to love about flying a Kitfox that doesn't need to include any of this kind of flying.

Both planes are equipped with the 914 turbo version of the Rotax - an engine choice I'm very happy I made.

Default Re: Stick & Rudder Video

I just bought and tested the gopro strut mount from cloudbased engineering. It works very well without distortion and is a soiid well made mount. Hopefully Kitfox will distribute them. http://youtu.be/mmod6oN2oIw
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bob
    S-7 Super Sport, Flying
    Phoenix,AZ