Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Club Logo

Default Re: Club Logo

that looks great Paul.. what I did to proof it was got the iron on transfers at Walmart.3 to a pack same size as standard paper size.then printed the logo onto the iron on material, cut it out and ironed it onto the shirts I sent the logo to a printing shop they are making stickers with UV protectant 3" and are putting the image to the proper file formats for T shirt and Hat and Patch printing and embroidering, cost for that was $105.00 so not bad and now we can select a vendor,,.but with the proper files on hand .
    Chase
    Model 5 OutBack
    912 UL

Quote Originally Posted by SkyPirate View Post
    that looks great Paul.. what I did to proof it was got the iron on transfers at Walmart.3 to a pack same size as standard paper size.then printed the logo onto the iron on material, cut it out and ironed it onto the shirts I sent the logo to a printing shop they are making stickers with UV protectant 3" and are putting the image to the proper file formats for T shirt and Hat and Patch printing and embroidering, cost for that was $105.00 so not bad and now we can select a vendor,,.but with the proper files on hand .
    I'll try some of the transfer material, I'd kind of like to see one before I spend any money. I was planning on having myself an embroidered baseball hat made. I need to try a different font for the lettering.
    Paul Zimmermann
    LSRM-A
    Garland, Texas

yes that's why I did the Walmart way first..inexpensive,,can proof it..then the cost of digital format for embroidery etc
    Chase
    Model 5 OutBack
    912 UL

Quote Originally Posted by Esser View Post
    Just one thing to keep in mind, the less realistic detail the cheaper to make and the better they look when silk screened, embosed etc. I think for that reason Paul I wouldn't put a real picture of a plane in
    the more complex the higher the digital format cost too

it was double the cost with 4 colors on plane..2 colors the outline and the blue brought it down
    Last edited by SkyPirate; 04-05-2015 at 06:23 PM.
    Chase
    Model 5 OutBack
    912 UL

Hell, looks like I'm making myself a Kitfox baseball hat. Now to build a proto type. Hope it ends up looking good!
    Paul Zimmermann
    LSRM-A
    Garland, Texas

awesome!! post a pic when done
    Chase
    Model 5 OutBack
    912 UL