Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: LED Installation Forum at Osh

Default LED Installation Forum at Osh

I will be giving a forum Friday morning at Oshkosh on the subject of installing LED lights. I will go over recommended wiring, wire routing, grounding for minimum RFI, troubleshooting of noise and interference issues, and mounting hardware and installation locations. I will show photographs of a number of installations in various experimental aircraft types, as well as some certified installations. I will also briefly touch on LED technology, but won't go into the depth that I have in previous years at Oshkosh. This forum is intended to address common questions that I receive regularly dealing with mounting and wiring AeroLEDs lights.

Dean Wilkinson
    CTO, AeroLEDs LLC

Default Re: LED Installation Forum at Osh

Dean,

I unfortunately won't be at OSH this year but I sure would like to hear your presentation. Will you have a written version that you could make available online or by e-mail? Even if it is not the full deal, but has the important points.

Jim

I'll look into posting the powerpoint online after the show.

Dean

Thanks to those who took the time to attend the forum, I hope it was helpful.
    Dean Wilkinson
    CTO, AeroLEDs LLC