Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oshkosh

Default Re: Oshkosh

OK all you Kitfoxer's at Oshkosh, Let's see some pics for those of us that can't make it there. Would be nice to see a group pic from Tuesday, so we can put a face to your name. Hope you all are having a good time and the weather cooperates this year. Some ac pics would be nice too.

Dick B

Did Dick mention to take photos for those of us that miss Osh? Oh, and take some photos!!!
    Steve Wilson
    Huntsville, UT
    Kitfox 85DD
    912A / 3 Blade Taper Tip Warp Drive
    Convertible Nosewheel & Tailwheel
    SkySteve's SPOT Page
    SkySteve's You Tube Videos

Default Re: Oshkosh/A drinking Town

Those of us visiting Oshkosh this week learned something about the town that we never knew before and felt we should inform the rest of the Kitfox folks about:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ok, so I have walked a long way today so I could get pictures of all the Kitfoxes I could find and share them with those that couldn't make it to the show. I met each of these pilots but didn't have an easy way to identify the pilot that belonged to each plane so I could upload to this site.

See if you recognize any of these of these planes. I also got a group picture of several pilots that I will put up as well. All these pics will likey take a couple of posts to get everything uploaded.

Enjoy.

Here is a group picture of some of the kitfox pilots we could round up for the picture. There were other pilots we saw during the course of the day but we just weren't in the same spot at the same time.

Had a great time meeting so many in person and of course we talked planes the entire time we were together. Go figure!

Let's see if I can get some names to the faces:

Allyn Lindren - Yellow shirt
    Larry Wenning - TeamKitfox hat and white shirt
    Dave Meyer - White stripped shirt
    Finn (Dorsal) - Maroon Kitfox shirt
    Paul Stropki - Brown shirt
    Chris Engler - Dark blue shirt
    Joe Mapes - Orange shirt
    Jim Shnowske - blue shirt in middle of front row
    John McBean - white shirt and hat in cfront row
    John Kuzmic - black hat in front row

Great job War Eagle!!!!! The pics are worth a thousand words. Good looking planes and not bad looking group either. Hope everyone is having a good time and enjoying the show. Thanks.

Dick B

Larry and other pilots wanted me to be sure and say hi to all.

The weather has been absolutely great even the humidity was relatively low. This of course added to the flying problem here at Oshkosh. :-)

Here are a few more Kitfox pictures including the Factory bird with the Lyc 233 in it. It was parked up at the Lycoming booth rather than at the Kitfox booth.

You all probably remember the tornado damage at this years Sun n Fun.

You also probably know about the Kitfox that an Explorer Post (from Alabama) had built and sold raffle tickets for but was destroyed just a few days before the actual drawing was to occur.

Well they were hear in Oshkosh and I went down to talk with them. I included a picture of their bird and I signed one of their wings. Kind of like how we would sign the cast of someone who had broke an arm or leg.

They are planniing to rebuild the plane and are trying to find parts to accomplish this task. Boy are they a bunch of courageous folks. If anyone knows about any parts that can be made available to them I am sure they would be appreciative of knowing about that.

Nice pictures, as for the nice weather.......
    Raining now with thunder storms focast for the day, great to meet some of the other members.
    Dorsal ~~^~~
    Series 7 - Tri-Gear
    912 ULS Warp Drive

Thanks for the pix John. Great job. Watching the rain from the camper today...
    Av8r3400
    Kitfox Model IV
    The Mangy Fox
    912UL 105hp Zipper
    YouTube Videos