Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Highlander vs Kitfox vs Rans S6ES

Default Re: Highlander vs Kitfox vs Rans S6ES

OH Wow! Yes I would love to come take a look at least! When would it be convenient for you? What are differences from V model to Super 7?

Thanks
    Bandit

Bandit

My number is 250 494-9042. Tomorrow is good or early Friday morning.
    I believe the fuselage is pretty much the same size as a Model 7. The Vixen has a slept tail and is tri-gear only.
    Don

We modified the bag that Kitfox sells by putting heavy zippers in the back corners allowing access to the remainder of the compartment when needed.
    For the back floor panels we used door skin reinforced w/guitar sound board style braces. Installed rivnuts to make the removal and replacement of floorboards for inspection and maint. easier. (Note: drill out back floor tabs BEFORE covering the bottom, hot metal shavings from drilling can melt not quite unnoticeable tiny holes in the fabric...)

I have tinking about some thing like that So I can carry my rifle on a hunting trip or fishing rodes, it is cool what you accomplished were there any brasing in the way to lengthen the cargo bag?

Eric

We used Poly-Tack to attach it to the bottom of the extra floor boards and Velcro strips to attach it to the frame and the main cargo bag. When the back of the main compartment is unzipped it lays down on the floor of the extended floor boards, bridging the gap.

Wayne

My apologies to Don after the kind and generous offer to show me your plane, all kinds of unexpected things hit me at once in my business and I am just now surfacing! If the offer is still open, please call me or maybe I will try you!

Thank You,
    Brent
    250-317-9873