Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Any SD or ND kitfoxes with 912

Default Any SD or ND kitfoxes with 912

Hello,
    are there Any SD Kfoxes with 912s or even ND?
    I am on the ND SD border by mobridge sd (where the FAA has shut down the airspace because of illegal ecoterrorist pipleine protests and drones attacking aircraft) Am looking for a kitfox outfitted with a 912 to look at if i need ideas when retrofitting my fox with a 912.
    Looking for a close resource in case i get stumped.

Thanks

Jared Schott

Default Re: Any SD or ND kitfoxes with 912

Quote Originally Posted by schotja View Post
    Hello,
    are there Any SD Kfoxes with 912s or even ND?
    I am on the ND SD border by mobridge sd (where the FAA has shut down the airspace because of illegal ecoterrorist pipleine protests and drones attacking aircraft) Am looking for a kitfox outfitted with a 912 to look at if i need ideas when retrofitting my fox with a 912.
    Looking for a close resource in case i get stumped.

Thanks

Jared Schott
    Hello I am in NE nebraska, 60 south of Yankton SD at KOFK. let me know if I can help I have a 2014 kitfox series 6 with a 912.

Default Re: Any SD or ND kitfoxes with 912

I am in MN straight east of you. May be quite a drive but I have a KF IV that has a 912 mounted. The plane is not flying but most everything is installed.
    The plane is located at the Park Rapids Airport. PM me if it is something you want to do.