Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kitfox Radial Mini Coupe pics

Default Re: Kitfox Radial Mini Coupe pics

Ross
    I will be showing the landing graphic to our airfield safety committee as we have dual circuit directions , itinerant pilots seem to struggle with this.
    Even NZ'rs are welcome

Quote "Even NZ'rs are welcome.."

Thought you might bite Dusty! Yep, even yo guys!

My friend Craig (the Red KF4 here) did the pilot familiarisation clips - we have a few modifications to go to get them perfect but I reckon they are really good! He has a safety management company based in Singapore and developed the technique for quick safety briefings and evacuation procedures - they can be activated through a web link or via a QR code at the site . We thought was a heap of potential for using the technology for airfield familiarisations like you have seen! We are launching the clips for our flyin and have had heaps of positive feedback from first timers.

Anyway, see you on the 25th Nov. You'll need a beer after crossing the ditch!

cheers

r
    Ross
    Mt Beauty, Vic
    OZ
    Sold to Richard and Scott Taubman in OZ, 2019. Kitfox SS7,Rotax 912is Sport, Airmaster CSP 75" blades.
    Landcruiser and Cub off road camper (doesn't get any kudos on this forum!)

Beautiful airplane! Is 830 lbs empty correct? Kitfox III only has 1050 gross I think. Or is this not a III?