Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Classic IV Build Manual

Default Classic IV Build Manual

Greetings,

It appears that I seem to be missing some sections of my Build Manual for my newly acquired Classic IV kit. The previous owner(s) did some work (minimal) and I would like to verify their work prior to jumping in and moving ahead-but without the correct sections of the manual I have no idea if the work that was done was correct or not. Can someone take a look at the attached PDF and confirm/verify that I am indeed missing some sections? The big ones that seem to be missing to me are wings and flight controls but I'm willing to bet that there are more.

***I am in no way asking anyone to send me copies of their manuals or the pieces I am/may be missing. I have no problem purchasing a new manual from Kitfox, but would like to know that there are missing sections before I drop $90 on one.***

Thanks for the help
    -David
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Classic IV Build Manual

It looks like you are missing quite a bit. My 1993 Model IV manual begins with a two page index of Fuselage sections.
    Lowell Fitt
    Goodyear, AZ

My You Tube Channel