Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: dual oil pressure and temp gauge???

Default dual oil pressure and temp gauge???

I'm in the process of designing my new instrument panel for the Avid I'm rebuilding. It has a Jabiru engine. I'm looking for a dual oil temp/pressure gauge. Anyone have any suggestions where to look? Already looked at westac. I don't want to make the switch to an EIS system, but maybe would if I could find a good used one. Maybe this should be in a buying and selling section, but it's not meant to be just a want add. Looking for ideas and brands to research. Thanks, Jim Chuk

Default Re: dual oil pressure and temp gauge???

Look at MGL singles, the TP2 does just what you want. It is available in both 2 1/4 and 3 1/8

Ralph

Gran Rapids makes a vey good, expandable, engine monitoring system that won't break the bank.

http://grtavionics.com/eispackages.html
    Av8r3400
    Kitfox Model IV
    The Mangy Fox
    912UL 105hp Zipper
    YouTube Videos

I have the 2 1/4 MGL TP1 and it works great. They have several options to customize to your application.
    Ray
    Kitfox V Lycoming YO-233

Thanks guys. I kind of like the MGL E1 now that I've looked at them. Sure would clean up the panel if I went with one of them and got rid of what it can replace. Anybody know of a good used one laying around, let me know. Thanks, JImChuk

Jim,
    I wanted two entirely independent systems for the oil pressure, so made a manifold that could mount two oil pressure senders remotely. One sent to a pressure gauge, the other was an on off design that sent to a pair of LEDs. The Red indicates no pressure, and the green indicates pressure plus system functioning.
    Lowell Fitt
    Goodyear, AZ

My You Tube Channel