Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Something new in my logbook.

Default Something new in my logbook.

It's not a Kitfox but I got some new PIC time in my logbook today. The Kitfox will be on display at the DUESENBERG THUNDER RUN show on Sunday.
    Cars and airshow.

The Tri-motor will be here through Monday. The Yankee Air Museum B17 will be here tomorrow and Sunday.

Default Re: Something new in my logbook.

That is a worthy entry. Very nice.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Keith
    This will be at the airport?
    I think I will drive up, wx permitting

Lou
    Lou
    KitFox II

This is at Goshen Airport. Not at Nappanee airport were you were at on NYD. Gates open tomorrow at 10am. With the US33 bridge out in Benton I recommend that you go west on US6 to the 4 ways stop at SR 13 then turn North on County Road 33 Take CR33 north to CR46 then West one mile to CR31 then north 2 miles to US33 it will be about 1/2 mile to CR42 then west to the airport.

Keith
    Thanks for the alert. Nice air and car show. Should have been a decent amount of money raised for charity.
    Sorry I couldn't locate you. I asked a guy wearing a blue Kitfox shirt. He advised you were working but I did not see you. I stole some shots of 650RD
    Lou
    KitFox II

I was the starter for the Ford tri-motor. I rode along as ballast on the airshow run. Was up in it 3 times so far this weekend. Tomorrow will be the last day here before it goes to Auburn on Tuesday.

I will have to charge you for those stolen shots.