Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brandon Petersen

Default Brandon Petersen

I just want to make a post to recognize how great of a guy and kitfox employee Brandon Petersen is.

Over the last couple days while John and Debra have been gone, Brandon has gone above and beyond to answer my incessant questions as well as send me photos of things I had questions on and take an order from me on some time sesitive items that have a big lead time.

I know we talk about John and Debra being great to deal with, but guys like Brandon behind the scenes are making things happen too. Next time I speak with John or Debra I’m going to make sure they know how great of an employee Brandon is(I’m sure they already know)!
    ------------------
    Josh Esser
    Flying SS7
    Rotax 914iS
    AirMaster Prop

Edmonton, AB, CWL3

Default Re: Brandon Petersen

+2 for Brandon (and his lovely wife, Heather) being very good people.
    Av8r3400
    Kitfox Model IV
    The Mangy Fox
    912UL 105hp Zipper
    YouTube Videos

I've had the pleasure of speaking with Brandon and Heather in person yesterday. I concur. Today Paul L and I visited Homedale again today and I spent a few minutes with Judd as well. Everyone there is so pleasant. I had questions about electrical stuff. He walked me around an airplane in the shop to show me stuff we were discussing. Heather helped me spend some more money as well.
    Eddie

Brandon delivered my kit while on his vacation while I wasn't even home. And he builds great wings. I'm sure the McBeans know what they have in him.
    --Brian
    Flying - S7SS

Not only does Brandon built great wings, he also builds great crates for shipping Kitfox kits overseas, in this case to Australia, via China. I'm very grateful for that as there was no damage to anything inside, even though the crate got beat up in some areas. Thanks Brandon.
    David
    SS7 Builder

I just talked with Judd today and I continue to be blown away by the way the team takes ownership of their company! I’ve seen Judd work extra days,nights,whatever to giterdone and I have been the recipient of the Kitfox spirit since 2010. Don’t know if there is a Christmas bonus program at KF but I would throw a dollar at it for the service alone, not to mention real friends,real airplanes ...

Wow! Thanks guys!
    Yes, WE at Kitfox Aircraft have great TEAM!
    Debra and I are very appreciative and do recognize the value of everyone it takes to make this dream a reality... from the welding/fabrication, parts/shipping, wings, fiberglass, build/assembly, LSA... to the Kitfox community.
    WE REALLY DO HAVE A GREAT TEAM!
    John McBean
    www.kitfoxaircraft.com

"The Sky is not the Limit... It's a Playground"

Quote Originally Posted by David47 View Post
    Not only does Brandon built great wings, he also builds great crates for shipping Kitfox kits overseas
    And maybe great fiberglass work soon?
    --Brian
    Flying - S7SS

Thank you all! You're very kind!! Every day I'm thankful to be part of the Kitfox family and be able to associate with so many quality people around the world.

B

Brandon, Thanks for the offer to run into the factory on your day off Saturday to enable me to carry my purchase home on the plane. Much appreciated.
    Eddie