Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: early GRT EIS manual

Default early GRT EIS manual

anyone have the instillation manual for a early two plug Grand Rapids EIS ? I can find the operating manual but I need the instillation wiring diagram.(the later single plug info doesnt work) It is a EIS 3 adv-w/912

GRT doesnt have the manual avalible anymore !

Thanks,
    EG

Default Re: early GRT EIS manual

did you call and talk to them ? they have been some great people to work with . I recently started having trouble with one of the switches on my eis and gave their tech guy a call . fixed me up with a new style switch board for 20 bucks that works great . wasn't worth 20 dollars for me to go to all the trouble to pull the eis out and try to clean the old style switch .
    chuck
    kitfox IV 1050
    912ul warpdrive
    flying B , yelm, wa

Default Re: early GRT EIS manual

EG- when I was at the hangar yesterday I looked through all my information kept from building my model 4 and I did not locate any installation information on my GRT EIS. Just the operating manual.

Call GRT and see if they can help. They've always been more than helpful with regards to customer service and have solved a couple glitches for me over the phone.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear