Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Pre-DFS flight.

Default Pre-DFS flight.

Less than a week until the Desert Fox Squadron annual fly in at Thunder Ridge Airpark. Met Jim Hage at Deer Valley Airport to do a little Kitfoxing on such a beautiful morning. Two Kitfox's were already down from Colorado. Stan and James came in to help get the place ready for the fly in and escape the snow and cold a little early. Another perfect Kitfox day in the Valley of the Sun. 78 degrees and look at that blue sky.

March 21st 2010 Jim Hage 001.jpg

March 21st 2010 Jim Hage 006.jpg

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Default Re: Pre-DFS flight.

Stumbled across this today and made me smile. My father passed away last April on the trip back from Arizona. I recently took ownership of his kitfox but will now have to wait until Spring to start flying it.

Thanks,

Mike Hage

Mike, I'm so very sorry to hear of your father's passing. I recall the day spent with him. I had such a good time flying with him and showing him the Arizona Kitfox life. I remember Googling the airport he kept the Kitfox at.

My sincere condolences Mike, to you and your family.
    It is sad news. Prayers for his eternal peace.

I'm glad to hear you are going to be flying the Kitfox and that you found us and became part of our family, like your dad was.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Sorry to hear about you Fathers! I'm sure you will be proud to fly his beautiful Bird!
    Paul Zimmermann
    LSRM-A
    Garland, Texas