Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Choke cable stop nuts

Default Re: Choke cable stop nuts

You have got me to thinking... so I looked up what I think you are looking for.

I went to the California Power System web site. Looked under Rotax Parts and followed the thread to the carburetors, found the nut for the choke shaft, item 37, then in the parts list is this listing for torque. "HEX.NUT M8X1 / TORQUE: 6-7 NM / 55-62 IN.LB."

I hope this helps.

Ralph

Super Ralph, I never would have thought to look on CPS's site for something like that. Good to know.
    - Gary
    S7 SuperSport Tri-gear
    w/Rotax 912, Oratex, Dynon

I have found that torque values and Loctite/sealer notations are located in the parts listing of the exploded views of the Rotax 9 series. These views are usually found on the vender websites, CPS, LEAF and Lockwood. I don't know why these views/information are not included in the operators/maintenance manuals. I guess you will have to print the parts manual to get this information... or look online.

Ralph