Steve
It was my pleasure to help and wish I could have done more. It was also great to meet Papa and Bill and see how real KitFoxers get er done. It is amazing to see the support these guys give each other. Thought I would share a Pic of my guitarIMG_20150124_180021373.jpg
Steve was nice enough to let me play his other Gretsch. Fun times but I still like the flying best.
Norm

Quote Originally Posted by DesertFox4 View Post
Varnishing wings was on the schedule today. Not really my favorite job but a must do procedure. Had some help from a fellow Kitfoxer down from Calgary. Norm stopped by the "skunk works" today to give a hand with rib varnishing. Thanks Norm!! Good to get some international help on my project. The 2nd coat of varnish on the left wing is all Norm.

Attachment 8551

I think he's on the lamb from Canada as he wouldn't let me take his photograph. Actually we got so busy talking, looking at and varnishing Kitfoxs I forgot to get the camera out. My bad.

Also Norm is a fellow guitar player so we got together a couple nights ago and strummed out some classics from John Fogerty, The Beatles, The Stones, The Eagles and even worked a Bee Gees song in there. If we get another chance to play we need to work on some of those great Canadian songwriters hits. An all acoustic Gordon Lightfoot night or the like.
Attachment 8550