Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving TeamKitfox.

Default Re: Happy Thanksgiving TeamKitfox.

Love the "Han Solo" turkey! We started our Thanksgiving with about a foot of heavy wet snow. I'm thankful for a snow blower and that I am able to use it! The better half is a nurse - a short conversation with her about the people she works with every day will make you thankful!

Default Re: Happy Thanksgiving TeamKitfox.

Quote Originally Posted by Micro Mong Bldr View Post
    Love the "Han Solo" turkey! We started our Thanksgiving with about a foot of heavy wet snow. I'm thankful for a snow blower and that I am able to use it! The better half is a nurse - a short conversation with her about the people she works with every day will make you thankful!
    I'm thankful I live in North Texas and Rarely have to contend with enough snow that I need a snow blower.

One of these days I need to purchase a snow shovel so I can get rid of the 1 to 2 inch snow/ice that falls on us about once in every 5 years, because it traps me in my driveway like it did last year. Oh wait I'm retired now. I don't need no friggin' snow shovel, I don't have to go to work! Man am I thankful, I retired and I don't have to go to work!
    Paul Zimmermann
    LSRM-A
    Garland, Texas