Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Meeting KitfoxNick!!!

Default Meeting KitfoxNick!!!

To all you fellow kitfoxers.....I drove up to kitfoxnick's place yesterday and meant him and his family. What a great pleasure it was!!! I got a little introduction to his plane, which is very nice by the way! He then took me around the area in it and I was definitely impressed with the kitfox in general. We stopped into a couple of local strips and I got to experience Nick's flying capabilities. LOL of course, he is a great pilot and I wasn't scared at all. He had great control and flew it well. Got to meet a few guys at an ultralight strip that seemed like a jovial bunch of fellows.

My wife took a job at Ft. Meade since retiring from the Army after 24 years so I will be coming back to this area for short durations and am hoping to bring one of my planes along so I can enjoy exploring the beautiful country side around Nick's home.

Thank you Nick for the great time, the flying, and the invite up to your place.

Keith aka WWhunter

Default Re: Meeting KitfoxNick!!!

Keith the pleasure was all mine. It was good to finally meet you. Even if you don't end up bringing a plane back you're welcome to come up and fly anytime this winter. I want to extend an open invitation to anyone who is in the area to stop on by. Just PM me and I'll get back to ya.
    Nick W
    IV 1200
    912Ul
    Warp Taper Tip

Hi Nick. Was good to see you last Saturday, however we both would have preferred better circumstances. Now you know just how much Lee meant to me having put my life in the hands of Bob to drive up there. Lee was a great guy. Last time I talked to him he said he was going to fly into Millville again and let me buy him lunch. He still owes me a visit and I will hold him to it. -Tom

might hold you to that Nick my 8 year old is planning a summer trip to see her aunt in florida,.her sister in NC and her grand mother in NH I think she is planning on taking me with her lol so as her planning stages get closer to summer might be dropping you a line
    Chase
    Model 5 OutBack
    912 UL