Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pitch trim speed control

Default Re: Pitch trim speed control

More test results
    Given that a constant voltage supply (like the ones referred to in this thread) are less effected by changes in load than a resistor the question becomes how much load variation is there. Sunday my son and I went out and conducted the following experiment. On the ground we get 12 seconds to run the trim stop to stop, at 70 mph in the air that speed was relatively unchanged, at 115mph (not an easy test) the trim took 18 second to go end to end. Given the stick forces required to keep the plane level during the last test I suspect it represents significantly more load than would be seen in normal use.
    Dorsal ~~^~~
    Series 7 - Tri-Gear
    912 ULS Warp Drive

I am finishing a vixen I purchased, I test the motor and it sound fine. But I think the fuse was moved in the rain at some point in time, a little rust here and there. Is there anything I should do, upgrades on motor, gauge to show tail position,.....any suggestion would be great... Just mounted wingsntoday