Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Series 7 vs. CH-750 (again?)

Default Re: Series 7 vs. CH-750 (again?)

BajaCat/Jim

I built two Zenith 701s. Both with 912ULS engines. Sold both planes to buyers who are happy with them.

I would be glad to share my experiences with the Zenith line with you but not in a public forum.

Tommy Walker in Alabama
    N7462M
    N8701
    N8701T
    Next up.... Kitfox 7 w/O-200
    256-444-7206

I did fly in both the CH-750 (with the Jabiru 3300) and the Kitfox SS7. As I wrote earlier in this thread, I'm convinced and ordered my SS7 kit last week. Unfortunately I won't get it until August, so I need to figure out what to do until then.

The only remaining issue for me is the engine, but since I'm ultimately more interested in flying than building I'll probably go with the Rotax 912S.

One thing for sure, it will be a while before you need that engine. Just keep your eyes open, and don't be in a big hurry to get one. If you are patient, a good deal will come along. Have fun building, I'm now covering my Kitfox 4 and enjoying it a lot. Take care, Jim Chuk