Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sullivan Mo Fly in KUUV

Default Re: Sullivan Mo Fly in KUUV

Always fun to fly with a wingman. Good photo Maddie, oh and you too Chase.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

The fly in was ok, a good BBQ Burger, fairly good turn out, a few even attempted a flour bomb drop, although nothing like i have seen before, fly almost at stall speed 5 foot above the target.. The ones i have participated in were from pattern altitude drops , but it was still a good day👍🏻
    Maddie n I when we departed, i did a STOL take off and was at 300' just before mid field so decided to nose her over went back down and just about touched the runway then right back up and cleared the south end of the runway by about 500' then kept climbing up to 7000 ASL trying to get out of the thermals, at one time in flat level flight we saw 1500 ' ascent caught in a thermal
    There were a couple luscombe's an avion, eurocoupe, a few cessnas, and a couple veri eze,.. I think more drove in then flew in..
    I cant think of a better way to spend a morning/afternoon 👍
    Chase
    Model 5 OutBack
    912 UL

Steve, i really need to get a Go Pro and a designated ( Maddie) photographer 😁 im not too good on getting allot of pic's but if i got a new camera and asked Maddie, im sure she will be happy to record the events
    Chase
    Model 5 OutBack
    912 UL