Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New Model 7 Speedster

Default Re: New Model 7 Speedster

My plane is basically a speedster. I have the short wings, the horizontal has the ribs inside. One thing that wasn't changed was the fact my wings have dihedral. I also have vgs. I love the way my plane performs, it may not have fuel injection, but the 912uls real hauls butt. I also love the IVO medium inflight adjustable. just an amazing aircraft love this aircraft. OH my plane also has the electric trim in the elevator. I really like that. The other day the left runway was closed and so was delta taxiway on the way in I was told to expect a taxi back, I landed as short as I could and I don't think I went 150feet down the runway and was turning around. I can land short, that was calm winds and on cement runway. love this plane, did I mention that. haha one more thing, it will do 120mph all day long.
    Last edited by Slyfox; 07-21-2017 at 11:30 AM.
    steve
    slyfox
    model IV 1200-flying
    912uls
    IVO medium in-flight
    RV7A-flying
    IO-360
    constant speed prop

Quote Originally Posted by cubtractor View Post
    Very sneaky. It looks like Kyle was flying it at his home, KEOS, which is about 20 miles from me and nobody said a word. If I had only known.
    I am pretty disappointed. I am in Neosho!

Great video shot of the Sunday routine flown by Kyle Franklin in the 2017 Model 7 Speedster by Kitfox Aircraft.

Speedster

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

that was way cool. thanks for posting steve
    steve
    slyfox
    model IV 1200-flying
    912uls
    IVO medium in-flight
    RV7A-flying
    IO-360
    constant speed prop

Man, I have been waiting for that. Thanks Steve. Am I imagining it or does that speedster have a slight aft sweep on the wings? The way I see it, I just need some speedster wings and the small tires and I have a speedster. Looks like a blast. Oh yeh, and some aerobatic training needed also.

Wings look pretty straight Eddie when right next to it.

I asked Kyle if he would teach me to do that nice roll on take off. He said it was really easy but somehow his really easy likely would not translate to my really easy. The kid really is a master showman in an aircraft. Takes after his Papa. Fun to hang out with him this last week. He genuinely fell in love with this Kitfox. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him in it again in the future at some show.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear