Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Happy Birthday Marines. 235 years.

Thumbs up Happy Birthday Marines. 235 years.

Today marks the 235th birthday of the United States Marine Corps.

Couldn't let this day pass without a salute to all the Marines in our ranks.
    Happy Birthday Marine Corps

Semper fi.

usmc.jpg usmcflag.jpg

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Default Re: Happy Birthday Marines. 235 years.

Thank you so much for remembering a very important date in American history, Steve! Two hundred thirty-five years and counting!! I guarantee you none of us Air Force types who've ever flown with "Gy-reen" exchange pilots in our squadrons will ever forget them OR their birthday. It's tough not to notice that your wingman is deftly slicing a birthday cake with a polished saber just as you're briefing the weather and NOTAMS for the morning launch every 10 November and remain non-plused. Who in the hell the eats cake for breakfast, anyway? But then again what do we blue-suiters know? The Air Force just turned 63 back in September and we really haven't had the time to build any great traditions...excepting my Kitfox, that is. I saw a great bumper sticker the other day and remembered this anniversary was coming around again. It read, "The Marine Corps. A department of the U.S. Navy...The MEN'S Department." For all you Marines out there; "SEMPER FI!"

"E.T."

Default Re: Happy Birthday Marines. 235 years.

Semper Fi and thanks for remembering

Talking Re: Happy Birthday Marines. 235 years.

SEMPER FI. Happy belated Birthday to all my brothers and sisters on this forum! Thank you all for your service (Even the Coast Guard , LOL) as we celebrated Veterans Day yesterday!
    Chris Holaday
    Looking at the Model 5 or newer for size!