Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Hanging it up

Default Hanging it up

Hi Guys,

You might have noticed that I have not posted for some time. There is an old saying that you will either walk away from you plane knowing it is the last time you will fly it or not knowing.

I would rather know and after recent developments have decided to sell my plane. You will find it posted in the classified as of today.

It has really been great for several years now but I guess it is time to hang it up. I will miss all of you and will continue to follow the posts and hopefully contribute from time to time.

Thank you all for being there for me and this site for all the help you offer new flyers.

Sincerely,

Pete

Default Re: Hanging it up

Hey Pete, sorry to hear you're getting out. I know we'll all make that last flight someday, hopefully under good circumstances. I hope this is the case for you. It's been good knowing you. James Thomas

Sad news Pete. We all know you loved flying your Kitfox. We all wish you the best and that your Kitfox finds a deserving home. If you need us for anything just ask.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Ditto Pete !! We'll be here if you need a Kitfox fix
    John McBean
    www.kitfoxaircraft.com

"The Sky is not the Limit... It's a Playground"