Lee Higgins met me at Deer Valley Airport this morning for his first flight in a real live Kitfox. Winds were kicking up out of the north so I prepped him for a bumpy flight. We stayed in the pattern for a couple touch and go's to see how bad the bumps were. We got preferential treatment from the tower and were able to turn inside the students flying their B-52 patterns. Some of the tower people are catching on to the performance of the Kitfox's on the field.

Bumps were not that bad so off to Thunder Ridge we went to visit Stan and Cara Foster and to show Lee how to get to the fly in March 26-28th. We landed and shortly after introductions all around Cara called us in for soup. Lee got to fly my model 4 on the way out to T.R. I think he was impressed.
March 14th with Lee Higgins. 008.jpg
About the time we finished our soup Mike B. flew in from Deer Valley with his new model 5 with amphib. floats and the 6 cylinder Jab. Lee wanted to buy it on the spot but Mike wasn't as enthusiastic about that. Mike hasn't even had a chance to get his feet wet in it yet.
March 14th with Lee Higgins. 003.jpg
I had to get back so we departed T.R. and Lee got some more stick time. Another convert to the joys of a Kitfox.
March 14th with Lee Higgins. 001.jpg