Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Gulf Coast Owners

Default Gulf Coast Owners

Anyone on the Mississippi Gulf Coast (and surrounding regions) have a Kitfox that would be willing to sacrifice some personal time for my financée and I to check it out? We’d be willing to compensate you for fuel!
    I’m currently located in Ocean Springs, MS (5R2) and will be moving to Pensacola, FL in the near future. We’re building a Classic IV and looking for some additional motivation. Thanks!
    -David

Default Re: Gulf Coast Owners

I'm down in Gulf Shores Al for the winter, and was half way to you yesterday. Was getting a BFR over at ST Elmo Al. I know a guy with a Kitfox 4 in Pensecola Fl. He keeps his plane at Furguson airport in Pensecola. Maybe I could put you in touch with him at some point. JImChuk

I think there might be a guy in Milton FA with a KF also. Maybe sold. If I can find his name I will post it. I just sold my house in Navarre Beach last May. Place has really grown and too much traffic for this old farm boy! LOL

Guy in Milton name is Dick (Richard?) Maddux. Forgot about him in my last post. I tried to contact him a few weeks ago, but no joy. The Kitfox 4 is still in his name on the FAA website. JImChuk

Dick is still around. Saw him a few months ago if I recall correctly. Been out of country a lot lately and time just runs together. Dick is out of J22 in Chumuckla, FL

Quote Originally Posted by avidflyer View Post
    I'm down in Gulf Shores Al for the winter, and was half way to you yesterday. Was getting a BFR over at ST Elmo Al. I know a guy with a Kitfox 4 in Pensecola Fl. He keeps his plane at Furguson airport in Pensecola. Maybe I could put you in touch with him at some point. JImChuk
    If able, that would be awesome! Thanks for the info! Hopefully you are enjoying your winter on the Coast!