Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Iowa Kitfox

Default Iowa Kitfox

I guess after 3 years it is never too late to get pictures of your favorite flying machine posted with your profile,but today was the day.Thanks to DesertFoxIV for suggesting I get her on this excellent website.Now if I can get video of my year around flying figured out I will be doing really good!

Default Re: Iowa Kitfox

I am from Northwest Iowa Farmboy and I got 20 bucks that says you are flying today since it is nearly 60 degrees out there. Thats what I had planned but the Ercoupe I rent is out of town today.

Kevin , great looking Kitfox. Congrats. Nothing better than a Kitfox on your own grass strip.

Enjoy the forum. Hope you're a regular.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

awesome looking Kitfox. Do you have your place marked on the map? I would love to bring my Fox for a visit. Post your co ordinates would like to see your farm. I am on the map, only Kitfox in Southern Alberta, Canada

Beautiful plane, I envy the setup.
    Dorsal ~~^~~
    Series 7 - Tri-Gear
    912 ULS Warp Drive

Sorry no flying today fooey,but saturday will 36 degrees sunday 33 not bad at all for january in Iowa. I might be busy this weekend a local farmer wants me to take aerial pictures of three of his farms that he had pattern tiled this fall, he did not do any tillage after so it shows up great seeing as we do not have any snow.

Fall harvest 2011 017.jpgHeres some tile we put in on our farm in December.Fall harvest 2011 013.jpg