Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Cainbird

Default Cainbird

Good wishes to Cainbird who is spending Thanksgiving in the Hospital (as I understand an undiagnosed illness). Please raise a glass to his speedy recovery.
    Be well Cain.
    Dorsal ~~^~~
    Series 7 - Tri-Gear
    912 ULS Warp Drive

Default Re: Cainbird

Thanks Dorsal,
    Seems my kidneys have decided to go on strike! I had a kidney biopsy yesterday and am hoping for some results tomorrow. They think it may be an auto immune disease but are unsure until they get the biopsy results. I heard itis going to be beautifull this weekend and am looking forward to bulling the Fox out of the hanger again soon! Thanks for your warm thoughts and Happy Thanksgiving to all~Cain B

I will try to give you a call soon Dorsal. I have terreble luck with the private messages on this board! I must be doing something wrong. I have your phone #.

Happy Thanksgiving Cainbird. Sorry to hear you spent it in the hospital. Best wishes for a speedy return to good health.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Best Wishes from me as well. Spent three days there myself last week. I think I can relate a bit. The folks there can do wonders.
    Lowell