Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Thread Disapeared

Default Thread Disapeared

Hey guys, I was replying to the comments about my Kitfox 5, and the entire thread disappeared on me.

I was thanking everyone for their compliments on the plane, and listing the changes to the paint that I'll be making. The biggest change will be the "1X1" will be coming off, and the Gen Hap Arnold Star and Wings will replace it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bartman
    Retired USAF
    Kitfox 5
    N617BR

Default Re: Thread Disappeared

Phil, a "test flight" might be able to be arranged in the no too distant future.
    Bartman
    Retired USAF
    Kitfox 5
    N617BR

In case you didn't see it the first time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bartman
    Retired USAF
    Kitfox 5
    N617BR

Bartman, below are the reasons a classified ad gets deleted. Yours was way over 60 days. Also, don’t post anything you do not want deleted in 60 days or less in the classified section.

I will now move this thread to the “general disscussion” section so it is archived permanently. B.T.W., nice looking Kitfox. Congrats.
    Admin.

[B]Why did my listing get deleted?
    A classified ad likely gets edited or removed for one of the following reasons:
    1. The original post is more than 60 days old. Still for sale? Re-list it.
    2. The item sold and the poster put 'sold' in a reply or edit, a moderator saw it and the classified was removed.
    3. It linked to another classified site (Trade a Plane , Barnstormers, ect.)
    4. It was a Craig's list or an Ebay listing.
    5. Non-Advertiser posting non-Kitfox related items for sale or trade in the Classified section or URL's in your signature.
    6. It was a "Trade my bass boat, lawn mower, real estate, cars, trucks, litter of kittens for a Kitfox"or the like.
    7. "Aircraft or project for sale or trade" was not a Kitfox.
    8. Classified ad was abandoned. Original poster did not log in for 30 days after advert. was posted.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Thanks. I appreciate it.
    Bartman
    Retired USAF
    Kitfox 5
    N617BR