So as I try to plan my build and work out costs, I'm looking at trying to determine all the things (little and big) needed to complete a panel. I don't want just this panel costs x, but looking to try and include the things like antenna, batteries, and whatever else I don't know about or understand yet.

I know everyone has opinions, but I've decided on Garmin, and want to stick to all Garmin products. I want a clean simple panel, so plan on remote/hidden mount items. (like comm)

I also want to make sure I can fly day and night VFR and OTT - which i know probably adds a few things I won't need 90% of the time - but this is what I want. Along with autopilot.

So, here's the list I have so far. If anyone can help point out things I'm missing would be great.

• G3X Touch 10" PFD
  • G3X Touch 10" MFD (which would double as my backup PFD for night vfr/ott - I think that's allowed?)
  • GMU 11 - magnetometer
  • GSU 25 - ADAHRS
  • GTP 59 - temp probe
  • GTR 20 - remote comm
  • GA 56 low profile antenna
  • GMC 307 auto pilot (might delete and just use controls on G3X)
  • Servos for AP
  • GTX 45R transponder
  • GPS 20A (adsb out)
  • GEA 24 engine module for rotax
  • GAD 27 Electronic Adapter Unit
  • ELT
  • Battery (what kind are people using? Is this the same as the starter battery? Or use a second backup as well?)

So, it's a big list, which adds up fast. Do I need to look for wiring harness? What about fuses? What are people using? Where do I look for those? And switches for master etc. ?

Thanks. It all seems pretty daunting right now. It's a big undertaking so I want to make sure I understand the full scope.