Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Aircraft skystar kit fox lite

Default Aircraft skystar kit fox lite

hi, I need help with the data of this plane "SKYSTAR KIT FOX LITE"
    I need to know the aerodinamic perfil of the airplane, it´s for a work of school. And I need to know the "wing chord" too.

(sorry for my english, Im from Argentina

Default Re: Aircraft skystar kit fox lite

Hi Sabinocayo,

Not to worry about your English.....II am not so good at Spanish either....

Anyway, great to hear of your interest in aviation.....brings back memories when all the money I had was enough to buy some aviation magazines cut out the photos of my favorite airplanes and put them on the wall Most of us who turned into "airplane nuts" started in school!

I will guide you a bit.....first off, the "SKYSTAR KIT FOX LITE" is a bit of an orphan in the larger Kitfox community. Skystar went bankrupt a number of years ago. The intellectual property and bones of the defunct skystar company was purchased by a new owner who has done a fantastic job of running the new company. One of the changes the new owner made was to sell off the kitfox lite portion and concentrate on the "Kitfox Heavy" aircraft which have a lot more utility for a variety of purposes. Consequence of this is you may find it a bit difficult to get much information on this forum about the old "SKYSTAR KIT FOX LITE" aircraft.

One suggestion is to visit the website of the current company which the Lite was sold to and start from there - the name of the new firm which handles the Lite is "Belite Ultralight Aircraft"...their web address is http://beliteaircraft.net/.

Great to hear you working on aviation interests in School; and, if you develop an interest in the full size Kitfox aircraft, this is the forum to be on; but understand as a group - we are probably a little innocent of the "Kitfox Lite".

Sincerely,

Dave S
    Kitfox 7 Trigear
    912ULS Warp Drive

St Paul, MN