Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: FYI ethanol free fuel @ Jantzen Beach Gas Dock

Default FYI ethanol free fuel @ Jantzen Beach Gas Dock

Jantzen Beach Gas Dock
    www.columbiacrossings.com

12010 North Jantzen Drive
    Portland, OR 97217-8162
    (503) 289-3265

I got some fuel here the other day, it is way out on the dock so lugging it was rough. I got to get a caddy. But I'm happy to find ethanol free unleaded ! This is close to the Pearson Airfield as well.

Default Re: FYI ethanol free fuel @ Jantzen Beach Gas Dock

http://www.nrtoday.com/article/20100...ntprofile=1055

Feb 5, 2010: A station in Roseburg, Oregon has it. Perhaps there is hope.

Update: . www.pure-gas.org You may have ethanol free fuel nearby. Check the link.

Good afternoon,

Birds of a feather and birds of a wheel....so to speak - In Minnesota, we have a Street rod organization (happen to belong to it) which publishes a really comprehensive list of stations which sell 91/92 octane corn-free gas in Minnesota - much longer list (good) only for Minnesota (not so good) I suspect other motor sport organizations (if it flys/floats or rolls) in other states publish something like this also.

There are two sites within spitting distance of of where my plane is hangared.

Dave S
    KF7 Trigear
    912ULS warp

well it's not lawful for gas stations to sell fuel without ethanol in it, I have called stations off the matronics list no one sell straight gasoline.
    I have no problem with the marina fuel, they check it regularly for contamination and it has stabilizers in it. I talked with the company who makes the stabilizer and it's fine to burn in my Rotax.
    I suggest if you have a marina locally go there and talk to them, they will tell you it is for off road only, I tell them it's for off planet.