Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome California Power Systems (CPS) as a sponsor to TeamKitfox.com

Default Re: Welcome California Power Systems (CPS) as a sponsor to TeamKitfox.com

Welcome CPS
    We were in So Cal in Sept and drove out to Corona to visit Aircraft Spruce. Bryan Toepfer used to be a member of our EAA179 Chapter before taking the position as Chief Rotax guy at CPS, so naturally I had to get a tour. Two photos attached. Everyone should notice what's hanging from the ceiling in the showroom, and here's a photo of me (w/ my KF hat) and Bryan...just to put a face with the name. Ditto on CPS and Bryan's capabilities.

BobRS
    SS7 N104Y, 914 Turbo
    Albuquerque, NM
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Welcome California Power Systems (CPS) as a sponsor to TeamKitfox.com

I love that place. It always has what I am looking for. I love that its only 10 miles from the house too.
    Funny thing about the aircraft on the ceiling. I am Building a Kitfox now and in the other corner is a KR2 which, as it happens, was the first homebuilt that I came across and learned that one could build their own airplane. It was that type that I researched when I first considering building long ago.
    Eddie

The Only problem with having CPS & Aircraft Spruce 10 Miles from the house, it there is always TOOOOOOOO much Traffic!
    Paul Zimmermann
    LSRM-A
    Garland, Texas

We thank you for your warm welcome to the Team Kitfox family. We will be hosting more spring classes this year that are currently available for signups. Please visit http://www.cps-parts.com/menus/rtx/zclasses.html for more information.

We look forward to another great year of classes!