Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Welcome MGL Avionics to TeamKitfox.com.

Default Welcome MGL Avionics to TeamKitfox.com.

TeamKitfox.com is proud to welcome aboard a new sponsor, MGL Avionics.

MGL Avionics is excited to be a part of the Kitfox community.

MGL has been hard at work since 2000 developing the worlds most sophisticated, feature packed user friendly avionics for the experimental aircraft market.
    MGL's efficiency from the conceptual phase all the way through design, development, production and distribution mean we get cutting edge products quickly and at a price that fit most every builders budget.

If you are new to MGL Avionics you owe it to yourself to spend some time in their website taking in all MGL has to offer. Visit MGL here:MGL Avionics

Looking for a EFIS that has all the features you've ever dreamed of and more? Take a look at the "Big Daddy" 10.4" 2nd Generation Odyssey/Voyager:
    ODYSSEY 10.4"

Panel space limited but want all the features of the "big screen" Odyssey in a slightly smaller package? Take a look at the Voyager:Voyager 8.4"

Need great performance in compact display? Take a moment to look over all the Enigma has to offer: Enigma 5.7"

If you're more the traditional panel builder but want the latest technology, precision and performance from your "gauges" that fit in standard size panel cutouts, take a look at the Velocity or the Infinity Singles:

MGL's 3.125" Velocity Singles:Velocity Singles

MGL's 2.25" Infinity Singles:Infinity Singles

You'll find the correct size instrumentation with more features than you ever dreamed of . No, they're not your fathers "steam gauges" that's for sure!

Thinking about the comm radio for your Kitfox? If you haven't considered the V10 you may be missing the perfect solution for your project. It's light weight, fits in a standard 3.125" instrument hole and its powerful 6 watts of transmit power is exactly "watts been missing" in the competition's compact transceivers. With the built in VOX/VOGAD intercom and the large sunlight readable display the V10 may be the answer to all your communication requirements in one small package. Make sure you check out MGL's video demonstrating all the features of the V10: MGL's V10 Tranceiver

Have a question?
    Contact MGL Avionics:
    email- sales@mglavionics.com
    or phone:
    US Toll-Free: 1-877-835-9464 (877-8FLYING)

Visit us/mail us
    MGL Avionics
    3401 Airport Drive, Ste E
    Torrance, CA 90505
    map

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Default Re: Welcome MGL Avionics to TeamKitfox.com.

Anyone tried the MGL singles? Looking for some reviews.
    I have the Westach quad gauge but the oil pressure sender went out and it is over $300 for the new sender and gauge modification. I put a mechanical oil pressure gauge in but it would be nice to have a fully functioning gauge where the quad is at now with the black tape over the oil pressure part. It seems like the MGL singles work like a Grand Rapids in the fact that it has a warning light if anything gets out of the preset parameters. The other nice part is it uses automotive senders that are readily available.

The guys at MGL are top notch fellows. I have worked them for the last few years as a dealer and they are great.

I have installed several of the Infinity singles and they are nice little units-- Bright, crisp displays, and very lightweight. Their E3 engine monitor has nice bar graph visualizations similar to a JPI or EI.

I put the Xtreme in the Fox this past year and love it, Just waiting for them to get the upgrade to show airport gps info. They say it is coming soon. Other than that I truly enjoy the unit.
    BigJohn
    Kitfox 5 Outback
    Rotax 912ULS With 1622cc Big Torque Zipper Conversion

Youtube BigJohn655
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BigJohn655

SPOT LINK:
    http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...OgrFSDFu8qvG6Q

Thanks guys for the endorsement of MGL's products. I've been admiring their
    V10 transceiver too. Talked to someone that installed one and gave it 10 out of 10 rating. I know he said the intercom was superior to any they had used or owned.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Hi Jerrytex, I have the Stratomaster E-1 installed in my HKS Kitfox have 400+ hrs installed it 5 yrs ago it works good but have had issues with the oil presurre sender (I'm pretty sure it a ground thing) but since I have an analog gauge I haven't gotten serious about an improved ground.
    GB
    Flying a HKS Kitfox III and a Champ