Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: BIT THE BULLET! purchased kit

Default BIT THE BULLET! purchased kit

hello all,
    i placed my order yesterday for the s7 with john at the sebring lsa show. also met paul leadabrand and scheduled an introductory flight at my home airport (zph). both gentlemen were very friendly and a pleasure to speak with. i'm hoping to get much help from all the knowledgeable people on this forum with my first kit build. ken

Default Re: BIT THE BULLET! purchased kit

Welcome and congratulations! Soon the real fun begins.
    Dorsal ~~^~~
    Series 7 - Tri-Gear
    912 ULS Warp Drive

Welcome to the Kitfox family Ken; while the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step, a flight of a thousand miles (i.e., to S66) begins with the first cut...but measure first...maybe twice just to be sure!

You're in for the thrill of a lifetime!

"E.T."

Ken, welcome aboard.
    Congrats. on the SS7 kit. Sounds like Christmas 2011 will be early at your house.
    Lots of lucky builders here working on their SS7's so the help should be plentiful. Glad you're getting a flight with Paul. He's a great pilot and instructor.
    You'll be amazed at the performance of the Kitfox.
    Use the time before delivery to get your shop ready. Members can advise on what you will need (nothing extra special) to get right to work when that very big box arrives. Take and post lots of pictures. Best of luck.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Congratulations!! It's good to see another kitfox in Florida. Contact me if you would like to talk kitfox. Also go to my website if you would like to see the progress on my SS kit. My hangar is at Space Coast Regional (KTIX).

A great photo from Sebring was posted on facebook!