Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Any Kitfox in Maui?

Default Any Kitfox in Maui?

Just finished my first lessons on a Kitfox in Idaho with Stick & Rudder, what a great place to fly and what a great bunch of instructors!

My goal is to fly back country from Maui, around the Hawaii islands. Any Kitfox owners/pilots out in Maui that I can connect with?

Would love to catch up with you, please PM me. Thanks,

Robert

Default Re: Any Kitfox in Maui?

Robert,

Check out the member location maps on this site under "members without status information' - quite dated but might be helpful

There is one teamkitfox member listed in this section for Maui, and, you could probably look the person up via the teamkitfox members list and see if you could get a PM to that person. look for "Mauiflyer" Don't know if the person has a kitfox or not but a possible lead.

There are two members on Oahu and another on the big island at captain cook on the west side.

good luck
    Dave S
    Kitfox 7 Trigear (Flying since 2009)
    912ULS Warp Drive

St Paul, MN

Thanks a ton

If you find nothing, I have plans to be on the Kaanapali beach for a week March 2-7. I can bring my iPad and I have lots of pics of my build. By then I should have Phase 1 complete.
    Eddie Forward
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Garmin G3X