Hi Keith - you ask how I am liking the 912is sport- yep, it is very cool engine - smooth and seems really well matched to the Kitfox. I mentioned that the only issue I have had with it is a couple of the electrical connectors that would develop intermittent contact. The solution wast to tie them off tightly to ensure the male and female pins were in constant contact- since doing that I have not had any issues. Just got the 50 hr oil report back from Blackstones and all good - slight elevated readings on a couple of metals that they put down to the new engine. John Mc Bean suggests running the engine @ 5200rpm. My Airmaster is programmed to govern at 5000rpm and it seems smooth and happy there. I have tried it at 5200 and I dont see much difference. Will keep experimenting with that. The Fuel system is a little different and Kitfox has manufactured a very nice fuel manifold that houses the fine filter, pressure sender and by pass valve and that makes the fuel system between the pumps and engine very neat

So at this stage, very happy with it.

Josh, thanks for the confirmation on the conversion from Lt to US gals - and as for your probing Q about when the US will go metric ....... I think Canada will appoint you as Ambassador with diplomatic skills like that!!!

cheers

r