Supporting vendors:

Your ad here?

Go Back   TeamKitfox Forums > Discussion > Propellers

Old 05-22-2018, 08:17 AM   #21
Flyboy66

Default Re: repair the Warp Drive or switch to ??

The Luga prop has a great price, but info is lacking. I have written the manufacturer a few times and usually heard back in 2 to 4 days. I think the person I was communicating was using an online translator because sometimes the responses were not in line with my questions. There isnít any documentation that I can find on the props ( TBO, repairs.....). I am waiting to see what TPalmer has to say after 6 months or so. Is anyone else running a Luga? If so, how many hours? Durability? Is it repairable?

I saw something in the web site about 600 hours. Is that before inspection, or is that when it goes in the trash can? What type of documentation came with the prop?
Flyboy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 09:50 AM   #22
z987k

Default Re: repair the Warp Drive or switch to ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy66 View Post
The Luga prop has a great price, but info is lacking. I have written the manufacturer a few times and usually heard back in 2 to 4 days. I think the person I was communicating was using an online translator because sometimes the responses were not in line with my questions. There isnít any documentation that I can find on the props ( TBO, repairs.....). I am waiting to see what TPalmer has to say after 6 months or so. Is anyone else running a Luga? If so, how many hours? Durability? Is it repairable?

I saw something in the web site about 600 hours. Is that before inspection, or is that when it goes in the trash can? What type of documentation came with the prop?
Same issue here. I've decided to wait or go another direction. I don't like the idea of no support and an airplane down for 6 months if I had an issue.
z987k is offline   Reply With Quote