Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Transition training

Default Transition training

My kitfox 4 speedster is finally ready to fly, but the insurance man says I can’t fly it until I get 5 hours of dual instruction. I’m based in southeast Georgia and would like to train within a day’s drive if possible. Is anyone offering kitfox training in the southeast?

I’m trading emails with Paul at Stick and Rudder Aviation, I plan to fly with them if I can’t find anything closer.

Thanks,
    Jack

Default Re: Transition training

There was just a thread on a similar subject. Your hotel, car, and airfare to Idaho is probably going to total less than a grand. For that, you get instruction from people that know the Kitfox better than anyone. You can also get a taste of the ID backcountry. It's worth it.
    --Brian
    Flying - S7SS

Default Re: Transition training

Jack, I’m travelling from Australia to get familiarisation training with Stick and Rudder. Reason is they are the best for KF owner/builders. But then, I’m going in to Oshkosh, as you do ...
    David
    SS7 Builder