Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Low Fuel Pressure

Default Re: Low Fuel Pressure

That is a very interesting statement. Remove one of the three elements needed for combustion and the speed of the mechanics slowing down is different depending on which one you remove? Cylinder walls don't move, did you mean piston? Im just critical thinking here, not a challenge or an argument. Is this subject found in the Rotax Manual?
    Respectfully
    Eddie

Default Re: Low Fuel Pressure

Thank you for that information . it is a sweet running engine and I guess I will change the pump soon which will require a different T in the lines to pressure test it. Also probably fuel lines.

I need another opinion on the throttle. We were taxi testing Sunday and when we pull throttle all the way back it took the RPM so low that is stalled. ( I saw that below 200 there is no spark) . What RPM do you have the throttle stop at and do you adjust the idle screws or the cable stops?