Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Looking for builder in louisiana

Cool Looking for builder in louisiana

I'm located in south Louisiana and very interested in building a S7 super sport but would like to see one that is either currently flying or if someone is building one would be great. I would be willing to make a reasonable road trip if some one is in driving distance

Default Re: Looking for builder in louisiana

Where about in Louisiana? I was considering throwing a request out there similar to this-I'm in south Mississippi (Biloxi) and just purchased a Classic IV kit.

I'm near the international MSY. about 2hrs from Biloxi. Did you get your 4 yet? There is a guy in Ponchatoula LA that has a 5 that I just met. Trying to find someone who had built one to build my confidence. Not sure if I have the patience to build one.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    I'm near the international MSY. about 2hrs from Biloxi. Did you get your 4 yet? There is a guy in Ponchatoula LA that has a 5 that I just met. Trying to find someone who had built one to build my confidence. Not sure if I have the patience to build one.
    I did get the four about a month ago, haven't done anything with it yet though. I believe there's someone near Hattiesburg, MS that has a 3 if I recall seeing that posted somewhere. No clue who it is.