Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Looking for someone in Ottawa Ontario willing to give me a test flight

Default Looking for someone in Ottawa Ontario willing to give me a test flight

I've currently pretty much all but decided on getting a Kitfox. I have been waiting for years to get the Icon A5, but the recent price jump makes that unattainable.

However, I would really like to find someone close who could give me a little test flight so I can see how it flys and feels.

I just missed out on a version 6 for sale not far from me - so pretty disappointed and trying to decide if I build or keep looking.

Thanks!

Default Re: Looking for someone in Ottawa Ontario willing to give me a test flight

Just something to think about, maybe schedule a little vacation out to Idaho and see Paul at Stick & Rudder for an actual checkout that you can log for insurance reasons. (Click on their ad on the left margin)

I'm sure you can also arrange a little tour of the Kitfox factory to see more of what you are looking at.
    Av8r3400
    Kitfox Model IV
    The Mangy Fox
    912UL 105hp Zipper
    YouTube Videos

Default Re: Looking for someone in Ottawa Ontario willing to give me a test flight

as is always said, to fly is to buy.

I would love to take a trip down - but right now it's not possible for at least a few months. And I hate waiting.