Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Video and introduction!

Default Re: First Video and introduction!

Quote Originally Posted by Flybyjim View Post
    Very nice presentation of your flight. How many camera's do you have mounted and are they all running at the same time, is the final video edited?
    This flight had 3 cameras rolling. Yes, they are all filming at the same time. I edit them with Premiere Pro using the multi camera function. All you need to do is click the camera you want, just keep toggling the cameras and put some music.

Takes few tries to understand but it is not terribly difficult. You guys all build planes and requires a lot more qualities. Video editing is for the less gifted individual like me.

Alex

The video was great, Alex. Your interaction with your son and his excitement just brought a big smile to my face! Made me feel good... thank you.
    John Evens
    Arvada, CO
    Kitfox SS7 N27JE
    EAA Lifetime
    Chap. 43 honorary Lifetime

Yes this is related.

Those of you who've flown with me know I'm the last guy to complain about low flight, but I was wondering, has anybody seen an enforcement of obvious altitude violations posted to YouTube videos? I confess that thought keeps me from posting similar content.
    Guy Buchanan
    San Diego, CA
    Deceased K-IV 1200 / 912uls / 70" Warp 3cs

gebuchanan@cox.net

Guy, that's the very question that goes through my head every time I see great footage like this. I also like low but would be interested to know if anyone's been hauled over the coals by the regulator. Would be a pity because that'd stop people from posting.
    David
    SS7 Builder

I guess I for one don't see where the issue would be! There is no minimum altitude over sparsely populated area's or over open water! The only requirement in that case is - no closer than 500 feet to any person, vessel, vehicle, or structure.

The agl requirements is 1000' over congested area's and 500' over "other than congested area's" except over open water and/or sparsely populated area's.

Go fly - have fun!