Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Image links

Default Re: Image links

Quote Originally Posted by Clark in AZ View Post
    Maybe just upgrade vBulletin? Should repair everything. Might be easier to do than trying to fix all the code that may be broken? I'm sure you've thought of this but I thought I'd throw it out there...

Clark
    Easier said than done. It may bring a whole new set of issues and changes that some of the members may feel more cumbersome than just resizing. If Vbulliten has gone through a number of upgrades than a simple upgrade won't be simple. I think Steve is on the right track he just has to work through it.
    Norm
    Airdrie Ab, Can
    North of Calgary
    Flying SuperFox Model IV

Thanks Clark. I purchased years ago an updated version. License is still valid. Only problem is I don’t have a way or probably the knowledge to test the newer version before launching it live. Too riskey to just attempt an upgrade without trying it seperately first. Was told I could lose the entire data base. Most of the value here is our archival data. Even GoDaddy advised not to try that.
    Will proceed cautiously as not to endanger 11 years of archival data. Don’t worry, I don’t give up easily.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Ya, what Norm said.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear