Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: 79HP VERNER engine for Kitfox

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 79HP VERNER engine for Kitfox

Howdy all;

I got an email from a guy telling me to have a look at his Verner motor that he just pulled off a kifox and put up for sale. I don't know about the deal or who is selling it on barstormers, but the engine looks pretty sweet.

what do you all think?

Roger

79HP VERNER • $5,000 • AVAILABLE FOR SALEOnly $5,000 This engine would cost you $11,000. Has only 8 hours brake in time at the Verner company. And just about 5 hours test on a aircraft, Sold aircraft with out engine. The tbo is 1000 hours comes with new exhaust oil lines and filters engine mount will fit on a 503 or 582 rotex mount system, 136 lbs has two spark plugs per cld. nice engine for a trike. eat up them 582 boys •

Default Re: 79HP VERNER engine for Kitfox

It looks nice, but the fact it was removed fron his kitfox after testing for 5 hours raises a caution flag to me.
    Tom Jones
    Classic 4 builder

Why would somebody sell a new "$11,000" engine for 5 grand? Don't be a sucker.

This is the old type Verner witht the belt drive.