Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Kitfox near Jacksonville

Default Kitfox near Jacksonville

Hello all. I am new to the forum. I was hoping there may be some kitfoxers around the Jacksonville, Florida area that I could hook up with. I am interested in seeing one of these aircraft up close and also learning about your build experience. Thanks!

Default Re: Kitfox near Jacksonville

Evan,
    No airplane near Jacksonville, but a son and family in St. Augustine. We are currently here visiting, but on our way home tomorrow. I have built 2 Model IVs with about 1000 hrs in type. If it works for you, I have time for a visit this evening for some questions and answe're based on my experience.
    Lowell Fitt
    Goodyear, AZ

My You Tube Channel

PM Sent. Thanks

I am in Port Orange, in the Spruce Creek Fly In. I am building but there are a couple other flying Kitfoxes here. There is also another factory built SLSA and another built but not yet flying both in Titusville. The SLSA will be on display at Sun N Fun if your going there. If your interested in seeing one partially built you are more than welcomed to come by just let me know.

Brett

Brett - thanks for the offer. I sent you a pm